COVID-19: As we navigate these uncertain times, you may experience a longer than normal response time to your grant application. Thank you for your patience and continued efforts to support the most vulnerable in our community.
To be considered for a grant, an organization must:
- Be a 501(c)3 under IRS code
- Provide a recent Form 990
- Provide audited financial statements
- Do charitable work within the state of Arizona
- Not discriminate based upon race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or immigration status
- Have an annual budget of $1,000,000 or more
- Have operated for at least three years
- Align with the Foundation’s specific areas of focus
Please Note: We are not currently seeking new proposals in the area of Military & Veterans.
Click to begin the process.