COVID-19: As we navigate these uncertain times, you may experience a longer than normal response time to your grant application. We understand the need is urgent and great, especially as funding becomes more limited. Thank you for your patience and continued efforts to support the most vulnerable in our community.
To be considered for a grant, an organization must:
- Be a 501(c)3 under IRS code
- Provide a recent Form 990
- Provide audited financial statements
- Do charitable work within the state of Arizona
- Not discriminate based upon race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or immigration status
- Have an annual budget of $1,000,000 or more
- Have operated for at least three years
- Align with the Foundation’s specific areas of focus
Please Note: We are not currently seeking new proposals in the area of Military & Veterans.
Click to begin the process.